User Info
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
April 27, 2024, 23:50:44 Nachmittag

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Suche:     Erweiterte Suche
Forumstatistiken
90.989 Beiträge in 8.885 Themen von 437 Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied: ζσѓđ Мįŋģ
Übersicht Hilfe Suche Einloggen Registrieren
-=30+=- Clan Germany - Forum  |  Spiele Forum des -=30+=- Clans  |  Sonstige Spiele  |  Rust oder dayZ
Seiten: [1] Nach unten Drucken
Autor Thema: Rust oder dayZ  (Gelesen 4892 mal)
Catman
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« am: Februar 13, 2014, 14:46:18 Nachmittag »

wer von euch hat mal lust was neues zu probieren odertut es evtl. schon? Finde Rust oder Day Z mal interessant und würde die Games gerne anspielen, allein habe ich aber kein Bock. Also wer ist mit am Start?!

Rust --> http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/rust/news/rust,50479,3032567.html

DayZ -->  http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/dayz/artikel/dayz_standalone,48693,3031657.html
MFG  die KATZE!!

Der Mensch hat dreierlei Wege,KLUG zu handeln:
1.durch Nachdenken, das ist die schwerste
2. durch Nachahmen, das ist der leichteste,
3. durch Erfahrung, das ist der bitterste.

Konfuzius

-=30+=- MooDs
Clan-Member
Rusher

Der MooDs ist ein NooB

soldato.de
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 13, 2014, 14:54:07 Nachmittag »

Hab DayZ hier als Mod , find es aber bescheiden .... absolut nichts für mich und für den schnellen zock zwischendurch
Verdammt da geht nichts rein !
Die Blauen - Leidenschaft die Leiden schafft - Nur der DSC
Unser Blog : http://www.soldato.de
Orgasmatron
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« Antwort #2 am: Februar 13, 2014, 15:01:21 Nachmittag »

Hi Katze,

hmm, hatte da mal vor nem Jahr angefragt wer Day-Z oder War-Z mitspielen will (hatte das durch ein paar Arbeitskollegen angezockt)

Bis auf das

- relativ wenig los war
- wenn dann nur Cheater, Bandits oder Deppen gespielt haben
- alles verbugt war
- andauernd neue Updates kamen und dadurch das gesammelte Inventar weg war

gabs damals nix besonderes an dem Spiel...oder doch?

Zitat
OP Productions LLC issues Security Alert for The War Z game players,

We are sorry to report that we have discovered that hackers gained access to our forum and game databases and the player data in those databases.  We have launched a thorough investigation covering our entire system to determine the scope of the intrusion.  This investigation is ongoing and is our top priority.  As part of the remediation and security enhancement process we will be taking the game and forums down temporarily.

We are issuing this Security Alert to all Survivors as a precaution so you can take some precautionary measures on your own. We have already taken a number of steps to increase security and are continuing to work with external advisors and investigators to identify and implement measures to minimize the chance of this happening in the future.

The data accessed included email addresses used to log-in to the forum and game, forum passwords which we encrypt, encrypted game passwords as well as in-game character names and the IP addresses from which players log-in to the forum and to the game. If you posted other information to the forum it is likely that such data was accessed as well.  We do not collect the names or addresses of our gamers so that information was not impacted unless you posted it on the forum. We are investigating whether additional information may have been obtained.

No Payment information Exposed.

All payments are made through a third party and not through our system.  Therefore there was absolutely no exposure of your payment or billing information of any kind.

Email Addresses.

If you registered on our forum your registration email address was taken. Those Survivors who use the same email address to access their game accounts should be aware that the hackers have the email address.

Passwords.

We encrypt all passwords. However, there is a possibility that simple passwords can be obtained using brute force even if they are encrypted.   Our research shows that many users are not using strong passwords. 

Therefore, we are asking all of our players to please change your passwords immediately. You may do this by visiting our website or by clicking "Forgot Password" on The War Z launcher screen. If you use the same password for accounts on other services, you should change those passwords as well. Please make sure to use a strong password that is unique and uses a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.  Longer passwords are stronger. We suggest not to use password shorter than 8 symbols, with 12 to 15 symbols long password being preferred.

What we are doing.

We have engaged outside experts and investigators to assist in our investigation of this incident and committed substantial resources to that effort.  We have identified how access was obtained and have enhanced our security to improve game and forum safety. We are undertaking a full review and update of our servers and the services we use and adding additional security mechanisms. 

The security of your data is important to us and we want our players to be assured that we take this situation very seriously.  We have taken steps to improve security to minimize the chance of this happening in the future and will continue to invest in improving security going forward. 

This has been a humbling experience for us.  While we all know that there is no guaranty of security on the internet, our goal is to try our very best to protect your data.  We sincerely apologize.   

We will update you on status as we make progress.

Thank you,

The War Z Team

und ne 2. mail 10 Tage später

Zitat
OP Productions LLC Issues Security Update for The War Z Game Players

We’ve concluded our preliminary investigation of the attack  by hackers on our forum and game.  This Security Update is being issued to advise our players and forum participant on the preliminary results of our investigation.  We will continue to work with security experts and our internal team to improve our game network and are cooperating with authorities in their investigation.

What we have learned.

1)    Our Investigation.  As soon as we learned that hackers had obtained access to our forums we began a thorough investigation, calling on our internal team as well as outside experts.  For purposes of the investigation we assumed the worst, that the hackers gained access to the entire system, and reviewed the entire system for evidence of access, security vulnerability and other tampering.  With the preliminary investigation completed, we have learned that the attack was concentrated on the forums.  We did not find definitive evidence that our game account database was accessed. 

2)    Our Forums were accessed by hackers. Hackers were able to access certain administrator accounts on our forums using previously installed backdoors. Using these accounts they were able to access and delete the forums database which contains all forum messages, as well as forum participant account information. 

3)    Information that was accessed.   The forums database contained unencrypted email addresses used to log-in to the forum, forum passwords which were encrypted, as well as IP addresses from which players log into the forum.  The database did not contain player names (unless identified in their email address) and did not contain payment information, which we do not receive or retain. Forum passwords were encrypted, but our investigation indicated that many participants use weak passwords that could be guessed using brute force.

4)      Access to the game.  Forums are hosted independently from the game.  They are not connected to the game itself. By accessing the administrator accounts the hackers were able to obtain the administrators' passwords used for their game accounts.  With these passwords the hackers were also able to access certain “dev” level game accounts and play the game using those accounts. They were able to ban up to several dozens of players randomly.   We disabled the hacked accounts, identified the wrongly banned players and reversed those bans within hours of the attack.   

5)      No definitive proof of access to Game Accounts Database. We have not found definitive proof that hackers were able to access the game accounts database. Because we value the security of the game data and the privacy of our players we took an aggressive and comprehensive approach in our investigation. Better to be safe than sorry.   Out of an abundance of caution we advised all players to change their passwords, and, if they used the same email and password for other accounts, to change those passwords as well. We suggested using longer and stronger passwords with a combination of numbers, upper and lower case letters and special characters.   Although there was no evidence of access to player game accounts, we believe taking this cautious approach will help improve our game security.  We are proud that our players have followed our recommendation and changed their passwords.   

What we doing ?

1)       As a result of our investigation, we have taken steps to improve security of the forums and the game.  We took forums offline, completely wiped the forums servers and reinstalled new software. We have installed several layers of hardware and software security.  Players may see some of these measures, but most are behind the scenes.  In addition we have made changes for aesthetic purposes, such as switching to IPB. We are confident that the changes we have made will make our forums more secure as well as will increase usability.

2)       In order to enhance game security, we took the game offline on for half a day on April 1 and 2 to completely reinstall all software we’re using, install additional hardware protection against possible attacks, and install additional third party services to help us check and monitor security of the whole system. We are continuing to invest significant resources to make our system even more secure

3)       We continue actively working with several third party security experts and are giving our full cooperation to authorities in their ongoing investigations into the attack, it’s origin and methods used.

We all know that the online world is never 100% secure against aggressive and sophisticated hackers.  This experience has been a humbling one for your War Z Team.  We have recommitted ourselves to providing a secure and enjoyable game for our players.  We will keep working to improve our game and our security in keeping with that commitment.  We are sincerely sorry that this incident occurred and greatly appreciate the loyalty of our players.  We will keep the forumbreach@thewarz.com email account open so that we can address any questions,  concerns or suggestions you may have.

War-Z hatte sich aus ähnlichen Gründen dann auch bei mir erledigt!
I am the one Orgasmatron, the outstretched grasping hand      
I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit       
I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight My image is of agony, my servants rape the land                    
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet                         
I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain                       
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name               
And still you play the sycophant and revel in you pain             
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law                         
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate                     
Your bones will build my palaces, your eyes will stud my crown My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore.                 
I am the politician, and I decide your fate                                 
For I am Mars, the god of war, and I will cut you down.
Catman
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« Antwort #3 am: Februar 14, 2014, 09:52:04 Vormittag »

Orga darum ja bitte im Team!
hier noch mal ein Bericht der Gamestar zu Rust --> http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/rust/artikel/rust,50479,3032665.html
MFG  die KATZE!!

Konfuzius

Catman
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« Antwort #4 am: Februar 17, 2014, 10:59:11 Vormittag »

So hab mir jetzt die Beta von DayZ geholt und finde es in diesem Standion gut.
Kein spiel für mal eben so am Rande. Größte mögliche Erfolge erzielt man auf die schnell im Team, man kann aber auch als Einzelkämpfer durch Chernazus kommen.

Hier  --> http://www.eurogamer.de/articles/2012-08-11-dayz-guide-tipps-und-trick   ein Guide der ganz gut ist, allerdings nicht die neusten Entwicklungen beinhalten. Fahrzeuge gibt es zurzeit auch keine, zumindest habe ich noch keine gesehen!

Der Guide vermittelt einen guten Eindruck vom Game. Es gibt auch noch einige andere Seite die ausführlich über DayZ schreiben, da heißt es lesen bildet.
Falls nun die Frage aufkommen sollte worum geht es, kann man dies ganz einfach mit *Überleben* beschreiben. Wenn man tot ist, kann man nur komplett neu anfangen, alle gesammelten Waffen und Ausrüstungen sind dann weg. Das kann sehr ärgerlich sein, aber es bringt auch den gewissen kick nicht überall der erste sein zu wollen!!

Hier mal ein paar Tipps wie ihr die ersten Stunden am besten überlegt. Bin ja nun leider das ein oder andere mal schon Opfer von Banditen (andere Payer) oder einer kleinen Ungeschicktheit geworden. Zombies haben mich noch nicht erlegt und wenn ihr die Tipps beachtet sollte euch das auch gelingen!!

Nach dem Respawn solltet ihr schnellst möglich raus finden wo ihr euch auf  der Map befindet. http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus
Es gibt kein Radar oder so was in der Art. Also in Richtung der ersten Stadt laufen die Ihr seht und das Ortseingangsschild finden. Dann wisst ihr wo ihr seid. Jetzt könnte man anfangen in alle Gebäude zu laufen, die ihr in der Stadt findet, dabei verliert man aber zuviel Zeit, weil die loots dort zu vernachlässigen sind. Wenn ihr an der Küste gespawnt wurdet, lauft Richtung Elektostada im Süden an der Küste. Wenn Ihr dabei kleine Ort passiert schaut auf der Karte nach Brunnen. Dort könnt ihr trinken. Euern Hunger könnt ihr mit Konserven oder Obst stillen, allerdings benötigt man für die Konserven Werkzeug zum öffnen. Dieses muss man natürlich auch finden. Große Hallen bieten eigentlich immer nützliche Sachen von Rucksäcken bis zum Waffen oder Werkzeugen. Also danach besonders schauen. In E. sollten eure Anlaufpunkte Power Plant, Feuerwache, Krankenhaus und Supermarkt sein. Häuser mit mindestens zweit Etagen sind mitunter auch lohnenswert. Aber bei Häuser wo die Türen geöffnet sind, war schon mindestens  einer schneller. Dann bitte besondere Vorsicht walten lassen, evtl. ist der oder die nicht besonders freundlich. Sollte tIhr doch mal andere Player treffen mit dennen ihr über Ts nicht in Kontakt seid, Füße in die Hand und weg! Alternativ für besonders mutige, könnt ihr mit Geesten versuchen mit ihm in Kontakt zu treten. Wenn ihr F1 drückt hebt ihr eine Hand zum Gruß. F2  hebt ihr beide Hände und bei F3 setzt ihr euch hin. Bei F4 hebt ihr den Mittelfinger  ;), ob das aber ankommen wird?
Die Feuerwehr Axt ist besonders gut. Leise und schnelle Waffe gegen Zombies. Klar das man so was in einer Feuerwache findet könnte, aber auch in anderen halle kann man Glück haben. Da ihr beim lohten schnell merken werdet dass Ihr Platz für eure Ausrüstung benötigt Rucksäcke, Westen und Hosen mit 6 Taschen sammeln und anziehen. Die kleinen Taschen haben 4 Slots die großen Rücksäcke bis 35 Slots. Zu Beginn ist auch die Farbe relativ egal, später werdet ihr merken das Tarnsachen wesentlich besser sind. Aber lieber einen roten Rucksack als keinen. Motorradhelme schützen gut vor Zombie Attacken. Werdet ihr im späteren Verlauf aber sicher durch NATO Helme tauschen.

Falls sich noch jemand entschließen kann das Game zu zocken, freu ich mich über die Unterstützung!
 Chaos ist übrigens auch am Start!  :angel:
MFG  die KATZE!!

Konfuzius

Orgasmatron
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« Antwort #5 am: Februar 17, 2014, 16:23:28 Nachmittag »

Hi Katze,

wenn Du willst kann ich mal meine Kollegen anhauen ob die Day-Z noch spielen.
Die hatten sich nen eigenen Server aufgemacht um erstmal die Idioten fernzuhalten (ich glaube das es Day-Z war und nicht bei War-Z).
Dann haben sie eine Stadt gereinigt und abgesichert, hatten damals zumindest auch Fahrzeuge und einen Hubschrauber (den aber einer von den Säggeln beim Testflug abschmieren hat lassen) - weiss aber nicht wie das heute ist.

Von dort aus haben die dann Ihre Streifzüge gemacht um Material zu sammeln, also Waffen, Munition, Nahrung und Teile für Hubschrauber und andere Fahrzeuge.

TS Server hätten die auch aber alle 3 waren schon bei uns auf dem TS um War-Thunder mit uns zu spielen (cuffs, Fjunclick und Flash).
I am the one Orgasmatron, the outstretched grasping hand      
I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit       
I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight My image is of agony, my servants rape the land                    
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet                         
I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain                       
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name               
And still you play the sycophant and revel in you pain             
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law                         
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate                     
Your bones will build my palaces, your eyes will stud my crown My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore.                 
I am the politician, and I decide your fate                                 
For I am Mars, the god of war, and I will cut you down.
Catman
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« Antwort #6 am: Februar 17, 2014, 16:51:09 Nachmittag »

Orga fragen kostet nichts! Bin bei Shadowdragons auf dem Server unterwegs und bekomm da eine Menge vom SPiel mit, bin ja erst seit Freitag dabei und wenn jemand da erfahrung hat kann er die gerne teilen!
MFG  die KATZE!!

Konfuzius

-=30+=- Uhryel
Clan-Orga
Cheater

Verwaltung Member, TS & CSS Server

http://www.vonfabeck.de
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 24, 2014, 16:35:40 Nachmittag »

http://www.computerbase.de/news/2014-02/dean-hall-vor-trennung-von-dayz-und-bohemia/

Das hat mich jetzt gerade wieder grübeön lassen, ob ich DAY-Z spielen will ....
Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann. Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger

Viele Menschen sind zu gut erzogen, um mit vollem Mund zu sprechen, aber sie haben keine Bedenken es mit leerem Kopf zu tun.

Wir hören nicht auf zu spielen weil wir alt sind, wir werden ALT weil wir aufhören zu spielen!
blossom
Noob

« Antwort #8 am: Februar 25, 2014, 17:37:17 Nachmittag »

Bei day-z wäre ich dabei!
Lieber verrückt das Leben geniessen als sich normal langweilen
Catman
Ex-Clanmember
Cheater

« Antwort #9 am: Februar 26, 2014, 13:04:01 Nachmittag »

wer ist blossom?
MFG  die KATZE!!

Konfuzius

-=30+=- Uhryel
Clan-Orga
Cheater

Verwaltung Member, TS & CSS Server

http://www.vonfabeck.de
« Antwort #10 am: Februar 26, 2014, 14:16:43 Nachmittag »

ein troll
Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann. Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger

Viele Menschen sind zu gut erzogen, um mit vollem Mund zu sprechen, aber sie haben keine Bedenken es mit leerem Kopf zu tun.

Wir hören nicht auf zu spielen weil wir alt sind, wir werden ALT weil wir aufhören zu spielen!
Seiten: [1] Nach oben Drucken 
« vorheriges nächstes »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea
Seite erstellt in 0.061 Sekunden mit 23 Abfragen.